Founded in 1977 at the instigation of Louis Fragnière, an entrepreneur with an insatiable curiosity, this is the 40th year that the real estate agency Verbel has been making its mark in the real estate landscape of the Lake Geneva region.Verbel is a trusted local agency which from the beginning chose quality over quantity. And for good reason! Louis Fragnière and his son gambled on the uniqueness of the region and won that wager. Today the company has grown into four offices which share identical values. They all follow the same imperative: to strive to always do better while keeping its clients' interests at heart. Through this choice, the agency has developed strict requirements for quality and efficiency, one of the cornerstones of its success.
And yet opting for quality is not an easy choice! The agency therefore designed a model enabling it to accurately respond to each request and guarantee the same quality of service in each of its branches. The Nyon, Geneva, Montreux and Lausanne agencies are as different as they are similar. They are different in terms of the level of expertise required for each local area. This is because the real estate context, the key players, the client requests and the opportunities differ greatly from one city or region to another! Accordingly, each agency acts as a ready-to-wear house, offering tailored services to its clients. Nevertheless, each agency is part of the same ecosystem, sharing a common philosophy which establishes quality as the standard alongside the shared key values of discretion, integrity, efficiency and proximity.
For 40 years, the agency has successfully followed this model! It is on these solid foundations that Oliver Fragnière is breathing new life into innovation within the company, essential for handling new requests in an ever-changing real estate environment. Behind the scenes, the question is always: how can we handle new requests while ensuring an ever-increasing quality of service?
You want to buy a property:
- We identify and define your needs and research criteria at your side.
- We select and present you with suitable properties at prices verified by our specialists.
- We put our expertise and knowledge of the local real estate market at your service.
- We advise you on the characteristics of all the visited properties, including the implications of such a purchase.
- We provide you with our network of professionals and assist you throughout the process of purchasing a property.
You want to sell your property:
- We have been conducting business for decades and are highly involved the Lake Geneva region, as a result, we have a large client base, ultimately saving you time in the sale of your property.
- We listen to you attentively in order to pinpoint your needs and priorities, adapting to each sale situation with the greatest discretion.
- We carry out a site visit and our team of experts values your property according to its current market value.
- We place great importance on setting a sale price so that you can sell your property under the best conditions.
- We implement a sales strategy that is adapted and dedicated to your requirements, your property and the market situation.
- We treat each file as a priority, with a follow-up on our actions and regular contact with our clients.
You are a land or property owner:
- If you want to sell land or develop it for construction, we are at your service to help you successfully complete your project. Putting a new property on the market requires a specific expertise, one which has been our speciality for decades.
- If you want to sell your property, we have a loyal client base that regularly buys this type of property. We are at your service if you require further information.
You are a property developer:
- We specialise in successfully selling a property development to the very last plot, we are ready to collaborate with you.
- Our structured method, the implementation of new technology and our vast client base has already enabled the successful realisation of dozens of property developments for third parties.