Built in 1993 and renovated in 2020, this semi-detached villa is located on a plot of 1492 sqm in the popular commune of Jouxtens-Mézery.
Composed of two lots, the main house is configured as follows:
On the first floor:
- Large entrance leading to a semi-open kitchen then giving onto the dining area as well as the living room with a fireplace.
- Bedroom that can also be converted into an office with private balcony.
- Shower room with toilet.
The whole of this level gives access to the terrace, the garden and the pergola.
On the upper floor:
- Hall of distribution.
- A shower room with toilet.
- A room which can be also arranged in office
- 3 other bedrooms including a master suite with bathroom, toilet and built-in wardrobes. All of them have access to a balcony with a clear view on the lake and the surroundings.
In addition, you will enjoy the attic which is composed of two nice rooms, one of which is heated, giving access to a large balcony offering a magnificent view.
To complete the whole, you will discover a basement with space containing the technical room and the laundry as well as a shelter PC.
Finally, you will have the possibility of parking via two interior parking spaces and two outside.
The house can be sold alone or with the studio, with a surface of 55 sqm for a total price of CHF 2'075'000.-
Twin villa with an apartment and a studio
Number of rooms: 6.5
Number of bedrooms: 4
Number of bathrooms: 3
Number of balcony: 3
Number of terraces: 1
Living area: 171 m²
Surface of parcel: 1x / 492.- CHF
Garden surface: 1093 m²
Volume: 934 cbm
Year of construction: 1993
Year of restoration: 2020
Heating system: Gas
Heating installation: Radiator
Second home: Non authorized
Nbr. of parkplaces interior: 2 included
Nbr. of parkplaces ext.: 2 included
Parking available: Yes, obligatory
Number of parkings