Situated in a dominant position in the commune of Grimisuat, just 10 minutes from Sion, this magnificent property is in a highly sought-after location. With its ideal location, the villa enjoys a quiet, intimate setting, yet is close to transport links, making access to the town center and its amenities very convenient.
The generous volumes of this home are perfect for a large family, as well as for discerning buyers looking for spacious accommodation. As soon as you walk through the front door, you'll notice the impeccable finish. High-quality materials and integrated storage throughout the villa create an elegant, comfortable atmosphere.
The light-filled living room of over 60m² is the perfect place to spend convivial moments by the fire while admiring the panoramic views.
A wellness area featuring a Jacuzzi for relaxation completes the many features of this high-standing property, such as its spacious carnotzet, wine cellar, 4-car garage and vineyards bordering the pétanque court.
Here is its distribution:
Lower ground floor :
- Independent access
- Storage room
- Wellness area
- Carnotzet with kitchen
- Wine cellar
- Winter dressing room
- Laundry room
- Utility room
- Large 96m² 4-car tiled garage
First floor :
- Main entrance
- Spacious eat-in kitchen with island
- Dining room with access to terrace
- Spacious living room with Scandinavian stove
- Bedroom (1) with outside access
- Large powder room
All rooms on this level have access to the outside.
1st floor :
- 2nd living room or possibility of creating an additional bedroom or an extension to the parental space as per with access to the balcony-terrace
- Master suite (2) with dressing room and bathroom/shower with double basin, access to balcony-terrace
- Bedroom (3) with access to balcony-terrace
- Large office (4) can be divided into 2 bedrooms
- Bathroom with double washbasin
The villa also features a galetas.
In addition to its refined feel, the property has been built to current environmental and seismic standards:
- Underfloor heating powered by an air-to-air heat pump
- Photovoltaic panels for electricity consumption and surplus resale of up to 100.00/month.
- Minergie label.
For the comfort of the house, the blinds in part as well as the awnings are electric.
Future owners will be able to take advantage of their beautifully wooded flat plot with automatic watering and the possibility of building a swimming pool.
The nearly 100m² terrace offers exceptional views of the Rhône valley and Alpine peaks. Thanks to its south-facing aspect, the property enjoys optimum sunshine all year round.
Spacious detached villa with panoramic mountain views
CH-1971 Grimisuat, Villa moderne spacieuse dans un cadre verdoyant
Villa moderne spacieuse dans un cadre verdoyant
Number of rooms: 8.5
Number of bedrooms: 4
No.of flats: 1
Number of bathrooms: 4
Living area: ~ 330 m²
Surface of parcel: ~ 1229 m²
Terrace surface: ~ 125 m²
Useful surface: ~ 369 m²
Volume: ~ 1875 cbm
Year of construction: 2016
Heating system: Heat pump, Solar
Heating installation: Floor
Nbr. of parkplaces interior: 4 included
Nbr. of parkplaces ext.: 4 included
Parking available: Yes, obligatory
Number of parkings