This exceptional property is located in a quiet, residential and green area of the town of La Tour-de-Peilz. Built in 2008, it is now in excellent condition of maintenance and will appeal to its future buyers with its modern architectural lines, finishes and superior quality materials. The floors are covered with different kind of woods which bring a unique elegance to the whole property.
This object which has about 362m2 weighted benefits from about 800m2 of flat land with a large terrace and a garden. It enjoys unobstructed views of the lake and mountains.
A bus stop and Burier Train Station are nearby. Burier Gymnasium as well as St. George's International School are only a few steps away.
Here is its distribution:
- Entrance hall with wall cabinets
- Large available that can be converted into a fitness room / home cinema
- Wine cellar
- Hall with built-in wardrobes
- Kitchen arranged and open to the living / dining room
- Living room of about 80m2 with fireplace
- Bedroom with shower room
- Guest WC
- Two bedrooms
- Bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Shower room
- Master suite with dressing room and bathroom including a shower, a bath, a sauna and toilet
- Laundry room with washing column
A private elevator serves all floors.
For car lovers, a private underground car park offers the possibility of parking more than 6 vehicles.
Property ideally located in a green setting
CH-1814 La Tour-de-Peilz, A proximité des écoles internationales
A proximité des écoles internationales
No.of floors: 3
Number of rooms: 6.5
Number of bedrooms: 5
Number of bathrooms: 5
Number of balcony: 1
Number of terraces: 1
Living area: ~ 328 m²
Balcony surface: ~ 28.5 m²
Terrace surface: ~ 60 m²
Weighted Surface: ~ 362.3 m²
Year of construction: 2008
Heating system: Heat pump
Heating installation: Floor
Availability: To be discussed
Nbr. of parkplaces interior: 7 CHF 240'000.- included
Parking available: Yes, obligatory
Number of parkings