In an intimate condominium , this splendid 4.5 room apartment of more than 150m² weighted, has been completely renovated with character. Close to the lake and transport, it is located in an ideal location in the very popular residential area of St-George's School.
Geneva International Airport is an hour's drive away.
In addition to its high-end finishes, it benefits from a beautiful bright living room with a magnificent fireplace. Embellished with a magnificent parquet floor in solid oak and marble, the noble materials used in this property will seduce you.
Here is its distribution
Upper ground floor:
- Entrance hall with storage and custom mirror
- Shower room (1&2)
- Large living room and dining room with access to the terrace of almost 30m²
- Fully equipped open kitchen with wine cellar
- A bedroom of approximately 19m² with built-in storages and access to the terrace
Lower ground floor:
- Bedrooms (1&2) with wall cupboards and access to the winter garden of approximately 15m², to a covered terrace of 17m² and to the fenced garden
- A bathroom
- Dressing room with washing column
The duplex has a private cellar and a laundry area with washing column. In a secure outdoor car park, three outdoor parking spaces and a garage box in addition to the price complete this property.
The sale to foreigners or second homes is authorized.
Gorgeous duplex ideally situated with a terrace and garden, lake view
Located on floor no.: Garden floor
Number of rooms: 4.5
Number of bedrooms: 3
Number of bathrooms: 3
Number of toilets: 3
Number of balcony: 1
Number of terraces: 1
Living area: 135 m²
Year of construction: 1977
Year of restoration: 2022
Heating system: Fuel oil
Heating installation: Radiator
Nbr. of parkplaces interior: 1 CHF 40'000.- not included
Nbr. of parkplaces ext.: 3 CHF 75'000.- not included
Parking available: Yes, obligatory
Number of parkings
Interior (not incl.)
1x / 40'000.- CHF
Exterior (not incl.)
3x / 25'000.- CHF
I am interested
Mobile +41 79 234 27 46