Ideally located, in the heart of Montreux and with immediate access to all amenities and lake, we offer a magnificent duplex of 5.5 rooms for 289 m², occupying the entire 1st and 2nd floor of the building.
This one dates from the beginning of the 20th century, was renovated in 2003 and the duplex in 2005. Two shops overlooking the street are located at the foot of the building and a covered parking lot at the back.
The duplex has three terraces, one facing North-East and the other two South-West with a view of the lake and the Alps.
The distribution is as follows:
First level (parquet and tile floors):
- Entrance hall.
- Office with integrated storage in solid oak with access to the North-East terrace.
- Shower room.
- Large living room with fireplace opening onto the kitchen and veranda serving as a dining room.
- Access to two terraces North-East and South-West.
Second level (carpet and tile floors) :
- A distribution corridor.
- A first bedroom.
- A bathroom, with corner bath and shower and possibility to install a washing column.
- A second bedroom with adjoining bathroom (corner bath and shower), dressing room and view on the lake.
- A third bedroom with wall cupboard and access to the terrace.
You will also benefit from a cellar and a covered parking space (CHF 50'000.- extra).
The heating is gas and the installation dates from 2003. The distribution is ensured by radiators equipped with thermostatic valves.
Magnificent duplex of 5.5 rooms ideally located with lake view.
CH-1820 Montreux, Duplex de 5,5 pièces avec vue sur le Lac
Duplex de 5,5 pièces avec vue sur le Lac
Located on floor no.: 1st floor/2nd floor
Number of rooms: 5.5
Number of bedrooms: 4
Number of bathrooms: 3
Living area: ~ 260 m²
Terrace surface: ~ 85 m²
Weighted Surface: ~ 289 m²
Year of construction: 1904
Year of restoration: 2005
Heating system: Gas
Heating installation: Floor
PPE charges: CHF 1'408.-/month
Nbr. of parkplaces interior: 1 CHF 50'000.- not included
Parking available: Yes, obligatory
Number of parkings
Interior (not incl.)
1x / 50'000.- CHF