Built in 2002, this magnificent individual house has a lot of assets.
Partially renovated in 2015, it is in perfect condition. It boasts a living area of about 300 m2 on two levels, and a magnificent view of Lake Geneva and the Dents-du-Midi. Large French windows bring a beautiful light throughout the day.
Originally, the house consisted of two dwellings of 4.5 and 2.5 rooms, each with their own entrance. They are now united in one housing but adding a simple wall would be enough to return to the initial configuration.
4.5-room main house
- Spacious entrance hall with wardrobe
- Large living / dining area, access to the terrace
- Open kitchen - Gaggenau appliances - and pantry
- Shower room with toilet and washbasin
- Local heating and laundry with exit to the terrace
- Heated storage room with independent entrance
- Open area for TV-room or office
- Bedroom with mezzanine
- Bathroom with bath, shower, wc and washbasin
- Parental room
- Parental bathroom
- Mezzanine - office (accessible by a metal ladder)
Independent 2.5 room apartment
- Open kitchen
- WC with space for laundry
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Storage space in the sub-slope
- Large garden shed for tools, bicycles, etc.
- Wooden-hut for children
- Paved terrace surrounding the house
- Wooden patio
The exteriors, arranged in several terraces, require little maintenance.
The property includes a large double garage with automatic door.
The Vevey - Les Pléiades train stop is nearby.
Splendid individual house - 300 m2 - lake views
CH-1807 Blonay, A 10 minutes du centre-ville de Vevey
A 10 minutes du centre-ville de Vevey
Single family house
Number of rooms
Number of bedrooms
~ 300 sqm
Surface of parcel
~ 1280 sqm
Year of construction
Year of restoration
Nbr. of parkplaces interior
Nbr. of parkplaces ext.
Number of parkings