It’s an old barn from the beginning of the 20th century, completely transformed and tastefully renovated in 2006 by the current owners. All windows have been changed. Some exposed beams and period floors have been preserved and give this property a lot of charm and character.
The house consists of a main dwelling of about 240 m2 living space, and a separate 2.5-room on the ground floor.
Here below the distribution:
Ground floor – 2.5-room
- Equipped kitchen open to the living-room
- Shower room
Ground floor – main house :
- Entrance hall
- Large equipped « carnotzet »
- Technical room/ laundry and gas heating system
- Spacious living-room with fireplace
- Large closed kitchen
- Master suite with bathroom and access to the balcony
- Toilet visitors
- 3 bedrooms
- Shower room
- Mezzanine open to the dining-room
Top floor :
- Splendid equipped garret, bright and lake views
A outdoor parking space complete this apartment.
Spacious village house near the shops and the station
CH-1807 Blonay, Au coeur du village de Blonay
Au coeur du village de Blonay
Située au cœur du charmant village de Blonay, cette très jolie maison de 8.5 pièces se trouve à proximité immédiate de toutes les infrastructures telles que la gare, banque, commerces, transports publics, etc.
Number of rooms
Number of bedrooms
~ 300 sqm
Surface of parcel
~ 165 sqm
Year of construction
Year of restoration
To be discussed
Nbr. of parkplaces ext.
Number of parkings